26 October 2010

Mid-term Test & Anger

I see that being angry makes me want to write.  So maybe I should be angry more often, right?  Would you like me to write more, or does it matter?  Like so many other things in my life, most of the time I'm just talking to the wind, or so it seems.

The good thing about today is that I finished my Mid-term testing.  But now I have to finish grading it.  I much rather just give the damn tests.  Also, now we are back to normal classes, which means I don't feel I know what the hell I am doing.  That is the main reason for my anger tonight.

How can I spend so much time in my office and have nothing to show for it?  Sure, I printed out some stuff, and I brain stormed about some cool ideas, and I talked to some co-workers, etc.  What what, in concrete do I have to do with my class tomorrow?

I feel much more secure and happier if I have a plan that is practical and doable.  So why don't I make one?  I think I like creative work better, but I end up prioritizing grade accounting way more than I should.  Yet I hate the paperwork.  Something doesn't make sense to me here.

The thing is, I love HAVING ideas, but I don't really like DOING the ideas.  WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment