10 June 2012

Last Days in Seoul? No. 2

Sunday, June 10:  Maybe my mood is a bit better today.  I decided to spend it on people, which might be to the detriment of my students.  I haven't gotten anything done for them.  And now I realize that I should have spent time time preparing for a review instead of grading papers, which I didn't get even one class finished anyway.  Story of my life.  Grading completely undermines the teaching process for me.  I hate it!

  • Did some grading in my office early...really!
  • Met "the chef" at 10:15.  We went to the French Village, bought bread and had coffee, etc. at Starbucks.
  • Got back about 2:30 pm and worked on grading.
  • To Itaewon for ODCC worship, was pretty good.
  • A big group of us went out to eat afterward.  I saw with, Fahad, Andy, Daniel, John and I guy I don't know.
  • Of course I had to feed my "Mad Men" addiction for a bit today to.

No comments:

Post a Comment