17 April 2008

My Story: The Intro

My story --at least from a certain vantage point-- is recounted here. This is a revision of my story posted here around 1998. If you enjoy this sort of thing, you might be interested to see the differences then and now.

As I work through this revision in pieces, I'm hoping to find that some of my attitudes about life have changed for the better. Other haven't changed much maybe, but I think I now worry less about the mysteries because I have learned to trust my heavenly Guide more explicitly.

Working through this old story will probably be encouraging at times and discouraging at others. So if you find this helpful or at least interesting, would you please leave a comment? At this point, I doubt that many will find this. But life has surprised me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment